Friday, September 26, 2008

Work Shoes!


I work in a restaurant. Although I don't wait tables, we in the food industry are required to wear slip-resistant shoes which is a no-brainer because our back of the house tends to sometimes be slippery with spilt water, grease, odds and ends etc. In all my years of working in a restaurant I have never come across a cute (more important, cute + cheap) slip-resistant shoes. Most tend to be chunky and bulky and fucking ugly!! Not anymore!! Shoes For Crews came out with these super cute and comfortable ballet-type shoes..and I have them!!! No more fugly shoes for work!! If I could wear my own shoes to work I totally would, but if I slip and fall in them I would not be able to claim worker's comp!! Not that I want to get hurt (knock on wood!)




As usual, the pics are crap cos my camera is crap!

4 cheer(s)!:

Sister Wolf said...

NEVER, never fall! The shoes are cute. Have you tried Sofft (I think that's the spelling) For comfort shoes, they're not too ugly and they come in widths.

Anonymous said...

Ohh I know exactly what you are talking about when you say those slip resistant shoes. I remember my elementary school janitors would wear them all the time. But, I'll give them slack -- that was like 10 years ago so they definitely didn't have those cute ballet flats for them to wear yet. Yours are super cute!

Bucca said...

Cute I like those shoes!

Anonymous said...

Those are fabulous