Thursday, September 18, 2008

If Wishes Were Fishes..

I don't know why I said that, lol...but these are some of the things that I'd like for either:

a) Fall
b) My birthday
c) Christmas

Red wellies!!

Leather-look leggings..similar to these Sass & Bide Black Rats..
I think Urban Outfitters has 'em..

Cute red party dress for Christmas or New Years' Eve..
It doesn't hurt to plan ahead, ya know?

Very cute "neck-warmer"

Acceptable fitted blazer

Proper brogues with mid height heels

Nice little handbag...this Fendi one is not quite
within my reach unfortunately

A cute, crisp white shirt

5 cheer(s)!:

Bex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sister Wolf said...

Oh my, I like ALL your choices! Who's going to get these things for us?!?

Bex said...

Hahaha! Mr. Bex, I'm hoping!!!!

erin alison said...

yummy yummy choices. the leather leggings are HAWT. i would totally rock those!

Bex said...

Erin: Yeah me too although I don't have a good history with leggings (fat thighs and short legs, ya know...)