Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day Of Fall!



...although it doesn't feel like it yet!!! I look forward to scarves and tights and leggings!

7 cheer(s)!:

Sister Wolf said...

Don't forget boots!

Bex said...

Oh yes..indeedy....

Bucca said...

Oh my did you take this picture?
It's stunning!!

Bex said...

No unfortunately I did not!

Anonymous social worker said...

can't wait for fall to quick in!

Brooks Blair Golden said...

fall is the bestest, bring out the sweaters and scarves...yippee!

^^Sleepy Jackson^^ said...

fall pah, here we call it autumn and it means walking around in the dark, conker fights, many many layers, wet leaves and assorted hats...and yo that pic is pretty heavy, looks like the woods down my way =o also ive had to wear gloves and me scarf for the last week. cool