Monday, September 1, 2008

These Boots Are Made For More Than Walking

Fall is almost here!! Although not too soon, I still haven't enjoyed this summer to the fullest!! But with the fall season comes the accessory we can't live without...the boot!!! Here are some stylish ones courtesy of style.com.

Alexandra Neel has kickin' heels


Gucci - the tassel-y part detaches and converts into a cat-o'-nine-tails...kidding...but me wantee!!!

John Galliano..love the color!!

Gorgeous ankle boot from Armani

Proenza Schouler-style



Prada rarely disappoints...lovely ankle bootie!!



Fucking hell..I'd gladly trade a kidney for this Miu Miu number!!

1 cheer(s)!:

Sister Wolf said...

I like how bondage-y boots are getting this year. My best friend gave a kidney ($1,000) for some over-the-knee biker boots and they are worth it!