Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What Customer Service?

Worst customer service I had in a while. From 1-800-FLOWERS. The guy's name was John. All I needed was a receipt faxed over to the office, I had used a corporate card to send flowers to two colleagues and the idiots at said flower delivery company never sent back any kind of conformation email which could, technically double as a receipt. So here I am, it's the end of the month, trying to reconcile the credit card statement. John (his real name..or not, you never know dealing with people over the phone), sounded bored, was condescending and did not take the time to listen to what I had to say. I've dealt with 1-800-FLOWERS a bunch of times before, and the people at the other end (always women) were always nice so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. But John (whoever you are) SHOULD NOT BE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE SKILLS!!!


3 cheer(s)!:

WendyB said...

One time I used them to send flowers to someone in the same office I worked in and when they got there, I could see they were terrible! It's like they sent terrible flowers assuming I'd never see them. I called them up and made them send new ones.

Angela said...

oh no.. : ) hope u r able to get what you need in the end.

Bex said...

Yeah, I guess the best way to send someone flowers is to buy them yourself...old school. =)

And yes, I did get what I needed, although i did end up staying an hour later at work :P