Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Crackalicious And I'm An Addict


This stuff is so good!!! And by this stuff I mean Thai iced tea! So many times Mr. Bex and I have sipped this sweet nectar from the Far East and declared it to be crackalicious...yes, it's good. I have never found out how to make this delicious drink, mostly we just order it when we eat at our favorite Asian restaurant Cozy (...damn that delicious golden noodles...) or Joy Yee Noodles but a couple of days ago one of my bosses at work brought in the special black tea and I got so excited I forgot to do any work. And he gave me the stash that he had with him!! The first time I brewed the tea, it wasn't strong enough and so did not have the usual radioactive orange color so characteristic of Thai iced tea. Next time I will do better!!! Add a dash of evaporated milk and some ice....man, this drink rivals a tall glass of sweet lemonade on a hot summer's day!! Except it's not summer yet and it was like 40 degrees out, but you know what I mean...It's crackalicious!! Everyone should try it at least once!

1 cheer(s)!:

Brooks Blair Golden said...

yea, we win...we got crack in the house!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!