Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hurry The Hell Up And Get Out Of The Way!

Felt like doing this today

So I was at Filene's Basement today, and I have one itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny item to pay for at the cash register, and I was behind this chick who cut in line in front of me. Well, no big deal, right? Until she started bitching that one of the jackets she's buying was too expensive ($699.00) as opposed to the price she thought it was ($299.00). And she started haggling with the cashier! Where TF does she think she was, at a fucking bazaar/flea market/boot sale? Put the damn thing down and get on with it, girlie, it's not as if it's a great-looking piece to begin with! God damn! I'm just trying to pay for a fucking bra (Calvin Klein microfiber, way cheaper here than online)! You can tell the cashier was trying to not snap her head off!!

Got off the Pink Line and headed to Mickey D's on 18th Street, and the place was full!!! I was just trying to get a sweet tea, for crying out loud, and had to wade through a gaggle of kiddies and their moms buying like 15 Happy Meals! I kid you not!! On top of that, people do not have the courtesy to step the fuck back from the counter after they order...Jesus Christ! Back the fuck up!! Grrrr....

People make me so mad!!

2 cheer(s)!:

WendyB said...

I know this feeling well!

Sister Wolf said...

Hahaha! It's always nice to have documentation when people act like idiots!