Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Have I Ever Mentioned That I Hate Adam Sandler?

Like, with a passion. Absolutely cannot stand him. The other day one of his crap movies or another came on the tv and I mentioned to Mr. Bex, "God, I fucking hate Adam Sandler. He sucks." Which might be a lame argument for hating someone but come on, "Opera Man"? Fucking not funny at all. His movies suck. Little Nicky? Puh-leese. Billy Madison? Happy Gilmore? You Don't Mess With The Zohan? Pure inane drivel. Garbage, pretty much. Somebody shoot me if I'm ever forced to sit through an Adam Sandler movie.

Also I hate Rob Schneider, but that's another story.

So now I'm gonna balance all that hate with a bit of love. I love these boots! I think they're Chloe and probably cost like $5,000. But they're fucking ace, no doubt about that!

7 cheer(s)!:

Anonymous said...

I emailed you this week, but let me know if you want to talk about bikes.

WendyB said...

Yep, those are some nice boots.

^^Sleepy Jackson^^ said...

adam sandler makes idiotic movies for idiots. when i want to watch something that requires no brain activity i will easily watch his films.

now if you want to talk about will ferrell and how disgustingly unfunny he is then yay!

Anonymous said...

I have been saying for years how much I hate Adam Sandler! I don't understand who watches this stuff. I love good comedians, idiocy, and slapstick, but he is TALENTLESS. Not witty, not dry, not variable, not attractive, not new, not anything. He strikes me as a moron who makes a lot of money for acting like a boy.

Bex said...

THANK YOU, Anon! My thoughts exactly.

Anonymous said...

I hate Adam Sandler too. I used to think it was shallow of me. But it's not. I hate him because, through his stupidity, he's very patronising. He think he's smooth and he think he's clever. And he isn't smooth or clever. He's really bloody stupid.

Anonymous said...

Positive discrimination is alive and well in Hollywood. Either that, or 2 producers made a bet that they could take someone without talent (or charm or charisma) and make him a success a la Trading Places.